Sensitive Kids Plaster
Elastoplast Sensitive Kids
The comfortable material is hypoallergenic and flexible. The non-stick woundpad protects and cushions the wound. The secure and skin friendly adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place but is still painless to remove.
*Elastoplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
The plasters are available as strips in different sizes which seal all around the wound, offering gentle protection against dirt and bacteria.
Elastoplast Sensitive plasters are suitable for sensitive skin and have a soft and breathable material.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
*Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
How to Use
19 x 72mm
30 x 72mm
30 x 72mm
1. How often should I change the children's plasters?Usually, it is recommended to change the children's plaster as any other standard first aid dressing daily due to hygienic reasons.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry in the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my children's wounds get infected?You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. What plaster should I use for sensitive skin?
These coloured plasters are very skin-friendly and easy to remove. The colours used are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children. If you have very sensitive skin we recommend using the Elastoplast Sensitive or Elastoplast Sensitive Kids products. These plasters are especially developed for sensitive skin and are very skin-friendly and hypoallergenic.