Flexible Fabric XXL
Elastoplast Flexible Fabric XXL
Elastoplast Flexible Fabric XXL plasters are larger plasters that offer better wound coverage on knees and elbows due to their increased size. The pads seal all around the wound to prevent contamination. The flexible plasters are ideal for joints and adapt to body movements.
*Elastoplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
- The material is extra flexible, breathable and water repellent.
- The non-stick wound pad protects and cushions the wound.
- The strong adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place.
How to Use
60 x 90 mm
1. How often should I change my plaster?
Usually, it is recommended to change standard first aid dressings daily due to hygienic reasons. Some advanced plasters such as the Fast Healing Plaster that provide moist wound healing conditions are recommended to be left in place for up to two days or more in order not to interrupt the healing process.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and --swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my wound gets infected and pus forms?
You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. Which plaster should I use for my sensitive skin?
6. Which Elastoplast plasters are waterproof and water-resistant?
The Elastoplast Aqua Protect and Waterproof XL/XXL dressings are waterproof and will not go off while washing or showering. The Elastoplast Flexible Fabric range is water-repellent. The material keeps water on the surface where it beads off. All Elastoplast Plastic plasters as well as the Kids plasters are water-resistant.
7. Which plasters do you recommend for wounds on fingers?
For injuries and wounds on hands and fingers we recommend our special Elastoplast Finger Strips. These plasters are extra long so that they stick perfectly on fingers. Moreover we offer a special handset with three different plaster shapes to fit fingertips and knuckles.