Elastoplast MARVEL - Plasters for KidsWrite your review
Scrapes, cuts and grazes will be forgotten in no time with the fearless MARVEL heroes as companions.
- Painless removal and skin-friendly
- 20 colourful plasters to distract and delight your little ones with Spider-Man, Captain America and Hulk plasters
- For protection of minor wounds
Elastoplast MARVEL plasters
*Elastoplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
Trusted Wound Protection
Remember, alongside these adventurous plasters is our trusted wound care expertise. The colours are safe and the plasters are painless to remove. The flexible material is water-resistant and protects wounds from dirt and bacteria.
How to Use
Cleansing the wound from dirt and bacteria is an essential first step to enable optimal healing. To prevent wound infections, spray the Hansaplast Wound Spray from a distance of approximately 10 cm onto the entire wound area. Repeat if necessary, then gently dry the wound and surrounding skin area.
Important: A minor wound will soon stop bleeding. If it continues, apply more gauze pads, keep pressure on the wound and seek medical advice.
Next, it’s important to protect the wound from external influences like dirt and bacteria to enable undisturbed healing. Cover your wound with the Hansaplast sterile wound dressing that best suits your needs. Observe your wound and change the plaster or dressing regularly unless you’ve been recommended to do otherwise by your doctor. You might find this wound dressing know-how article useful.
Help your wound heal safely, quickly and with a lower risk of scarring. Apply Hansaplast Wound Healing Ointment regularly until your wound has healed completely. Carefully apply a thin film one to two times per day. Make sure the opening of the tube does not get in contact with your wound. Repeat regularly until the healing is completed. The Hansaplast Wound Healing Ointment can be used on open minor superficial wounds and at any stage of the healing process. If necessary, cover the wound with a plaster, dressing or compress.
19 x 55 mm
30 x 55 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How often should I change the children's plasters?
- Usually, it is recommended to change the children's plaster as any other standard first aid dressing daily due to hygienic reasons.
- 2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
- It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
- 3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
- 4. What if my children's wounds get infected and suppurate?
- You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
- 5. What plaster should I use for sensitive skin?
- These Elastoplast MARVEL plasters are very skin-friendly and easy to remove. The colours used are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children.
- 6. Which Elastoplast plasters are waterproof and water-resistant?
- The Elastoplast Waterproof XL/XXL dressings and Aqua Protect and Extra Tough strips are waterproof and will not go off while washing or showering. The Elastoplast Flexible Fabric range is water-repellent. The material keeps water on the surface where it beads off. All Elastoplast Plastic plasters as well as the Kids plasters are water-resistant.
- 7. Which plasters do you recommend for wounds on fingers?
- For injuries and wounds on hands and fingers we recommend our special Elastoplast Finger Strips. These plasters are extra long so that they stick perfectly on fingers. The Elastoplast Hand Mix Pack also contains plasters which are suitable for fingers and knuckles.
Although compiled with great care, please note that the tips and advice given on this website by no means substitute medical advice and treatment. If you have or suspect a health problem, consult a doctor and follow medical advice regardless of what you have learned on this website. Always read carefully and follow the instructions for use or the leaflets of our products. For further information about our products, please contact us here.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.