Peppa Pig Kids Plasters
- Easy and painless to remove
- Colours safe for children
The material is skin-friendly and the colours are safe for children. Secure adhesion guarantees that the plaster will stay in place but the removal is easy and painless.
The Peppa Pig plasters are available in different strip sizes that are suitable for all types of small wounds.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare practitioner.
Peppa Pig © Astley Baker Davies Ltd/Entertainment One UK Ltd 2003.
19 x 55mm
30 x 55mm
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I change my plaster?
For hygienic reasons, it is recommended that you change Standard First Aid Dressings daily.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?It is a commonly held myth about wound care that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! It is proven that covered wounds have a reduced risk of infection and heal more efficiently. Elastoplast plasters are the ultimate addition to your first aid supplies. They provide caring, antibacterial protection until the wounds are completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- If the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- If the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- If there are embedded foreign objects in it
- In the case of animal or human bites
- If the wound is in the area of the face
Of course, whenever you have questions or are uncertain it is advisable to get in contact with a medical professional.
4. What if my wound gets infected, swells, creates pus, or suppurates?
You should contact a medical professional if you recognise any signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. Which plaster should I use for my sensitive skin?
If you have very sensitive skin we recommend using the Elastoplast Sensitive products. These plasters are especially developed for sensitive skin and are very skin friendly and hypoallergenic.